Call Us 24/7 For Help
Patrick T. Barone
The DUI Book
A Michigan Citizen's Handbook on Fighting a Drunk Driving Case
Receive a Free Copy
of The DUI Book.
Michigan DUI Lawyer
We have all heard the expression that all people are created equal. When it comes to lawyers, I can assure you this expression does not apply. All lawyers are not created equal. Yes, all lawyers have gone to law school, passed their bar exam, but what really separates the top lawyers from the others is the training they have received after law school.
That training consists of many different things. One is the amount of jury trials that they have conducted. Or perhaps even more significant, is the number of advanced training courses that they have taken, the number of hours they have spent to perfect the knowledge that they have which they can use in court.
For example, I can assure you that I am the only lawyer in Michigan that has a Bachelor of Science Degree in the area of Biology. Having a biology degree has served me well in the courtroom because it helps me to understand the science of breath and blood testing as well as field sobriety testing. No other lawyer in Michigan that handles drunk driving cases has that type of undergraduate training. In addition to that, no other lawyer in Michigan has the combination of advanced training relative to drunk driving that I have.
That training includes being certified by the manufacturer of the DataMaster, the breath test machine that is used in Michigan, to both operate as well as perform diagnostic services on the equipment. I am also trained as an instructor in the National Highway Traffic safety administration's standardized field sobriety test program. Those two things together, combined with the biology degree, gives me the type of advanced training that separates me from any other lawyer in the state of Michigan.
• The Cost of a Michigan DUI
• The Emotional Impact of a Michigan DUI
• Hiring a Michigan DUI Attorney
• Retain the Representation of the Barone Defense Firm
• About Michigan Breath Test Defenses
• Michigan DataMaster Information
• Call The Barone Defense Firm Today
• The Michigan DUI Book
• Other Problems with the DataMaster Breath Machine
• Conviction Consequences for a DUI in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Counseling Information
• Defense Strategies for a Michigan DUI
• About DUI Discovery in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Investigation FAQ
• Our Dedicated Lawyers and Support Staff
• All DUI Lawyers are Not Created Equal in Michigan
• What are the Potential DUI Penalties in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI License Suspension
• About the Michigan DUI Plea Bargain
• How to be a Witness for Your Own DUI Case
• Michigan DUI Field Sobriety Testing
• Definitions of OWI laws in Michigan
• What is drunk driving Per Se crime in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI Pre-Trial Motions
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 1)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 2)
• Sample Michigan DUI Completed and Opening Arguments (Part 3)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Trial (Part 4)
• Am I Going To Jail For DUI
• DUI Arrest Information and How the Barone Defense Firm Can Help
• Deciding on Trial in a DUI Case
• How to Beat the Breath Test
• Drunk Driving Arraignment
• The Drunk Driving Pre-Trial
• OWI First Offense Information
• About Sobriety Court Law
• The New DUI DataMaster (DMT) Machine
• Super Drunk Law Information
• Parts of the DUI Trial Process
• Sentencing for Drunk Driving
• About The Barone Defense Firm Team
• Unreliability of Field Sobriety Tests