Call Us 24/7 For Help
Patrick T. Barone
The DUI Book
A Michigan Citizen's Handbook on Fighting a Drunk Driving Case
Receive a Free Copy
of The DUI Book.
Michigan DUI Defense
Many people faced with a drunk driving arrest think to themselves, "I know I was drinking. The breath or blood test says I'm over the limit. Shouldn't I just plead guilty and get it all over with? I can assure you that is the worst mistake that you can make when evaluating your case.
I have spent countless hours learning about the science of breath and blood testing, and that knowledge is directly applicable to your case and what happens in court.
In Michigan, we do not have trial by number. We have trial by jury. What that means is, that the jury needs to decide whether or not the result in your case is reliable. If it's not found to be reliable, then the jury may return the verdict of not-guilty. Often, the police make mistakes also in the way that they handle you throughout the investigation and arrest of your case. For example, if your stop was invalid, if your arrest was invalid, if the police didn't protect all of your constitutional rights, then that can lead to the dismissal of your case as well.
I can tell you that after practicing in this area of law for many years, that these cases are most certainly defendable. We have won many drunk driving cases at The Barone Defense Firm and our goal is to find a way to win your case.
• The Cost of a Michigan DUI
• The Emotional Impact of a Michigan DUI
• Hiring a Michigan DUI Attorney
• Retain the Representation of the Barone Defense Firm
• About Michigan Breath Test Defenses
• Michigan DataMaster Information
• Call The Barone Defense Firm Today
• The Michigan DUI Book
• Other Problems with the DataMaster Breath Machine
• Conviction Consequences for a DUI in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Counseling Information
• Defense Strategies for a Michigan DUI
• About DUI Discovery in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Investigation FAQ
• Our Dedicated Lawyers and Support Staff
• All DUI Lawyers are Not Created Equal in Michigan
• What are the Potential DUI Penalties in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI License Suspension
• About the Michigan DUI Plea Bargain
• How to be a Witness for Your Own DUI Case
• Michigan DUI Field Sobriety Testing
• Definitions of OWI laws in Michigan
• What is drunk driving Per Se crime in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI Pre-Trial Motions
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 1)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 2)
• Sample Michigan DUI Completed and Opening Arguments (Part 3)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Trial (Part 4)
• Am I Going To Jail For DUI
• DUI Arrest Information and How the Barone Defense Firm Can Help
• Deciding on Trial in a DUI Case
• How to Beat the Breath Test
• Drunk Driving Arraignment
• The Drunk Driving Pre-Trial
• OWI First Offense Information
• About Sobriety Court Law
• The New DUI DataMaster (DMT) Machine
• Super Drunk Law Information
• Parts of the DUI Trial Process
• Sentencing for Drunk Driving
• About The Barone Defense Firm Team
• Unreliability of Field Sobriety Tests