Call Us 24/7 For Help
Patrick T. Barone
The DUI Book
A Michigan Citizen's Handbook on Fighting a Drunk Driving Case
Receive a Free Copy
of The DUI Book.
Hiring a Michigan DUI Attorney
Many people who are arrested for drunk driving have never hired a lawyer before, and they really don't know how about doing it. They may be more comfortable making medical decisions. Let's assume that your primary care physician told you that you had a brain tumor that needed to be removed.
After you got over the initial shock of that statement, just like getting over the initial shock of being arrested, you will get down to the business of finding the best person for the job. You would want to know what the surgeon's training was. What was their prior success rate? Want to know whether or not they had been successful treating the condition in the past.
Also, you wanted to make sure that you had somebody who made you feel comfortable. You are dealing with something that is very personal and you want a doctor who is going to be able to treat you like a person and who is going to be able to make you feel comfortable.
Looking at a lawyer, you should also be looking for those qualities and characteristics, because that person may end up presenting your case to a jury. You want to make sure to have somebody that has the skills and the personality necessary to present it to a jury in a way a jury will be receptive to, because it is going to be up to the jury and not the judge to decide whether or not you are guilty of the crime.
So make sure that you have a lawyer that you think is going to be able to relate well to the jury.
• The Cost of a Michigan DUI
• The Emotional Impact of a Michigan DUI
• Hiring a Michigan DUI Attorney
• Retain the Representation of the Barone Defense Firm
• About Michigan Breath Test Defenses
• Michigan DataMaster Information
• Call The Barone Defense Firm Today
• The Michigan DUI Book
• Other Problems with the DataMaster Breath Machine
• Conviction Consequences for a DUI in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Counseling Information
• Defense Strategies for a Michigan DUI
• About DUI Discovery in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Investigation FAQ
• Our Dedicated Lawyers and Support Staff
• All DUI Lawyers are Not Created Equal in Michigan
• What are the Potential DUI Penalties in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI License Suspension
• About the Michigan DUI Plea Bargain
• How to be a Witness for Your Own DUI Case
• Michigan DUI Field Sobriety Testing
• Definitions of OWI laws in Michigan
• What is drunk driving Per Se crime in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI Pre-Trial Motions
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 1)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 2)
• Sample Michigan DUI Completed and Opening Arguments (Part 3)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Trial (Part 4)
• Am I Going To Jail For DUI
• DUI Arrest Information and How the Barone Defense Firm Can Help
• Deciding on Trial in a DUI Case
• How to Beat the Breath Test
• Drunk Driving Arraignment
• The Drunk Driving Pre-Trial
• OWI First Offense Information
• About Sobriety Court Law
• The New DUI DataMaster (DMT) Machine
• Super Drunk Law Information
• Parts of the DUI Trial Process
• Sentencing for Drunk Driving
• About The Barone Defense Firm Team
• Unreliability of Field Sobriety Tests