Call Us 24/7 For Help
Patrick T. Barone
The DUI Book
A Michigan Citizen's Handbook on Fighting a Drunk Driving Case
Receive a Free Copy
of The DUI Book.
The Cost of a Michigan DUI
As the sights, sounds, and smells of being in jail start to fade, the first thing on people's minds is how much legal representation is going to cost. How much will it cost me to hire a DUI lawyer?
There is a great deal of difference between attorney fee's. As you will find, different lawyers charge different amounts. Some lawyers charge very little, while some charge a great deal of money for defending these types of cases.
I have never had a client ever tell me that they paid too much IF they won their case. That is our goal, that is to win your case. The first thing you should ask yourself is, what is this going to cost me if I lose? What is it going to cost me professionally? What is it going to cost me personally? Then determine if it is really going to be worthwhile to pay a lawyer who really knows how to defend these cases.
In order to have somebody to have my level of training, with the great deal of time and effort I have taken to get to the point where I can win cases in court, at trial. That type of training requires the fee's be higher than other lawyers, who simply stand next to you as you plead guilty.
So keep in mind as you evaluate which lawyer to hire, what you need as your result, and I think you will understand that you need to pay to have the best lawyer you can find.
• The Cost of a Michigan DUI
• The Emotional Impact of a Michigan DUI
• Hiring a Michigan DUI Attorney
• Retain the Representation of the Barone Defense Firm
• About Michigan Breath Test Defenses
• Michigan DataMaster Information
• Call The Barone Defense Firm Today
• The Michigan DUI Book
• Other Problems with the DataMaster Breath Machine
• Conviction Consequences for a DUI in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Counseling Information
• Defense Strategies for a Michigan DUI
• About DUI Discovery in Michigan
• Michigan DUI Investigation FAQ
• Our Dedicated Lawyers and Support Staff
• All DUI Lawyers are Not Created Equal in Michigan
• What are the Potential DUI Penalties in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI License Suspension
• About the Michigan DUI Plea Bargain
• How to be a Witness for Your Own DUI Case
• Michigan DUI Field Sobriety Testing
• Definitions of OWI laws in Michigan
• What is drunk driving Per Se crime in Michigan?
• Michigan DUI Pre-Trial Motions
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 1)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Selection and Trial (Part 2)
• Sample Michigan DUI Completed and Opening Arguments (Part 3)
• Sample Michigan DUI Jury Trial (Part 4)
• Am I Going To Jail For DUI
• DUI Arrest Information and How the Barone Defense Firm Can Help
• Deciding on Trial in a DUI Case
• How to Beat the Breath Test
• Drunk Driving Arraignment
• The Drunk Driving Pre-Trial
• OWI First Offense Information
• About Sobriety Court Law
• The New DUI DataMaster (DMT) Machine
• Super Drunk Law Information
• Parts of the DUI Trial Process
• Sentencing for Drunk Driving
• About The Barone Defense Firm Team
• Unreliability of Field Sobriety Tests